Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, the Queensland Government provides a subsidy to eligible students for a range of Certificate III level qualifications.
Certificate III in Investigative Services (CPP30607)
Certificate III in Security Operations (CPP30411)
A co-contribution fee is payable at the time of enrolment.
$25 for non-concession card holders
$10 for valid concession card holders
To be eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee you must:
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, certificate III or higher level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- be 15 years of age or older
- have finished secondary school or are no longer at school
- be a Queensland resident
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
- present valid photo identification (drivers licence or 18+ card) at our office
Upon successful completion of this course, you will attain the nationally recognised Australian qualification
of CPP30411 Certificate III in Security Operations
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now