Government funding for eligible students
The Australian Training Academy is an approved provider for the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
What is the Certificate 3 Guarantee?
Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, the Queensland Government provides a subsidy to eligible students for a range of Certificate III level qualifications.
Which courses are eligible for subsidies under the Certificate 3 Guarantee?
How much do I need to pay?
A co-contribution fee is payable at the time of enrolment.
- $50 for non-concession card holders
- $45 for valid concession card holders
Am I eligible to participate?
To be eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee you must:
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in, certificate III or higher level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- Be 15 years of age or older
- Have finished secondary school or are no longer at school
- Be a Queensland resident
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
- Present valid photo identification (drivers licence or 18+ card) at our office
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now.