The Australian Training Academy is an approved provider for the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program which is funded by the Queensland Government. Under the Certificate 3 Guarantee, the Queensland Government provides a subsidy for a range of certificate III qualifications. This program provides Queenslanders with access to government subsidised training. With one of the Australian Training Academy’s Certificate III courses you can kickstart your new career or refresh your skills.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee program supports the courses listed below:
- Certificate III in Investigative Services (CPP30607)
- Certificate III in Security Operations (CPP30411)
What does this mean for you?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee allows eligible Queenslanders access to a Queensland government subsidised training place, up to and including their first post-school certificate level III qualification in priority training areas. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate III course to the student. A co-contribution fee ($25 for non-concession card holders and $10 for valid concession card holders) is to be paid at time of enrolment.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee varies depending on the demand for skilled workers in a certain industries and personal circumstances of each student.
How do you know if you are eligible?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee is for students who commence a certificate level III course after 1 July 2013. To be eligible for the Certificate 3 Guarantee you must:
- not hold, and not be enrolled in, certificate III or higher level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- be 15 years of age or older,
- have finished secondary school or left school,
- Queensland resident – an Australian Citizen or permanent resident living in Queensland, or a New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland,
- Employment status does not matter and nor is there any minimum education requirement, only the standard entry requirements for the course of study,
- An AISS search will be conducted online, upon presentation at the academy, to confirm student eligibility for the Program.
- A co-contribution fee ($25 for non-concession card holders and $10 for valid concession card holders) is to be paid at time of enrolment.
What should I do now?
Check out the courses listed above and download our enrolment form from the link on the side of the page. If you have any questions or queries call the Australian Training Academy on 07 3209 6000 or fill in the contact form on this page.