What is Low Voltage Rescue?
The safe reach and removal of another person who has come into contact with low voltage power, received an electric shock or other injuries and the administration of resuscitation and other first aid if required.
- Measures that should be undertaken to ensure the safety of a person performing live electrical work.
- Obligations of an employer (PCBU)
- Obligations of a worker (employee)
- General principles.
- Isolation of supply.
- Safety for the casualty and rescuer.
- Treatment after rescue – communication.
- Safe use of the rescue kit.
- Safe use of a fire blanket.
- Procedures and precautions.
- Removal of a casualty from the source of the injury and movement of an unconscious casualty.
Low Voltage Rescue Course Details
|Course Name:||Perform Rescue From A Live LV Panel (UETTDRRF06B)|
|Prerequisites:||Minimum age for participants is 14 years|
Nationally recognised Perform Rescue From A Live LV Panel certificate
|Notes:||Also available as CPR/LVR (HLTAID001 & UETTDRRF06B) for $85.00|