Every three years, Licensed crowd controllers and bodyguards in QLD are required to undertake refresher training.
From the 30th June 2030, the modules for ongoing training for crowd controllers and bodyguards are:
- CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks using negotiation
- CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid OR HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
It is also a requirement that licensed bodyguard or crowd controllers complete a CPR component. The CPR component must be refreshed every 12 months.
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
(Please note the CPR is included in the HLTAID011 Provide first aid and HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid)
Please be advised we are unable to train students on a student visa. You must find a CRICOS registered training provider.
CPPSEC3101 + CPPSEC3121 – $250
HLTAID011 – $120 or (*HLTAID014 – $250*)
Total price – $370 or $500*
This Program is self-paced with Delivery of Theory Content online and Practical components delivered in class. Regular monthly classes on a Friday or Saturday.
All Theory learning and assessment materials are Self-Paced Online Delivery
Upon successful completion of all theory components students will book in for practical training and assessment which is delivered and assessed as individual units and assessed as in class practical
- Be 18 years or older
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold an appropriate Visa to work in Australia
- Must have previously completed a Certificate II or Certificate III in Security Operations; or hold a Security Providers license; and
- Complete a Pre-enrolment Review.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment for CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks using negotiation, CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques and HLTAID011 Provide first aid or HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid.
It is then the student’s responsibility to submit documents to the Office of fair trading to comply with their licensing requirements.
Revalidation training must be completed in full as the Office of Fair Trading will not accept Certificates where the units are achieved through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
For more information on Security Provider Licensing please refer the Office of Fair Trading Website.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now. Please check the Course Calendar to see if your course is scheduled.