Every three years, Licensed crowd controllers and bodyguards in QLD are required to undertake refresher training.
From the 21st of January 2020, the modules for ongoing training for crowd controllers and bodyguards are:
- CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks using negotiation
- CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques
- HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid
It is also a requirement that licensed bodyguard or crowd controllers complete a CPR component. The CPR component must be refreshed every 12 months.
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
(Please note the CPR is included in the HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid)
Please be advised we are unable to train students on a student visa. You must find a CRICOS registered training provider.
*Please note that HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid must be completed prior to 14 April 2022
CPPSEC3101 + CPPSEC3121 – $200
HLTAID014 – $250
Total price – $450
This Program is self-paced with Delivery of Theory Content online and Practical components delivered in class.
All Theory learning and assessment materials are Self-Paced Online Delivery
Upon successful completion of all theory components students will book in for practical training and assessment which is delivered and assessed as individual units and assessed as in class practical
- Be 18 years or older
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold an appropriate Visa to work in Australia
- Must have previously completed a Certificate II or Certificate III in Security Operations; or hold a Security Providers license; and
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Statement of Attainment for CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks using negotiation, CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques and HLTAID014 Provide advanced first aid.
It is then the student’s responsibility to submit documents to the Office of fair trading to comply with their licensing requirements.
Revalidation training must be completed in full as the Office of Fair Trading will not accept Certificates where the units are achieved through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
For more information on Security Provider Licensing please refer the Office of Fair Trading Website.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now.