From the 21st of January 2020, the modules for ongoing training for crowd controllers and bodyguards are:
- CPPSEC3101 Manage conflict and security risks using negotiation
- CPPSEC3121 Control persons using empty hand techniques
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
It is also a requirement that licensed bodyguard or crowd controllers complete a CPR component. The CPR component must be refreshed every 12 months.
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
(Please note the CPR is included in the HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid)
Please be advised we are unable to train students on a student visa. You must find a CRICOS registered training provider.
CCPSEC3101 + CPPSEC3121 – $200
HLTAID006 – $250
Total price – $450
- Must have previously completed a Certificate II or Certificate III in Security Operations; or hold a Security Providers license; and
- Complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LNN) assessment.
It is then the Students responsibility to submit documents to the Office of fair trading to comply with their licensing requirements.
Revalidation training must be completed in full as the Office of Fair Trading will not accept Certificates where the units are achieved through Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
For more information on Security Provider Licensing please refer the Office of Fair Trading Website.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
Government subsidies are available for eligible students to complete their first post-school Certificate III qualification.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now.