You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
Licence To Use Website
Unless otherwise stated Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You Must Not
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website
Acceptable Website Use
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, rootkit, computer virus, bot, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd express written consent.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd does not warrant that:
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all
Website Payment Gateway
Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd uses Square for all online transactions. As Square is a third party provider, Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd holds no responsibility for its usage on the site.
Laws and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with governing law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
Limitations Of Liability
Australian Training Academy Pty Ltd will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.