This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to set out, monitor and close down traffic management plans and traffic guidance schemes in civil construction.
It applies to those working in supervisory roles. They generally work in teams in live traffic environments and hold some responsibility for the outcomes of others.
You will learn how to prepare to implement traffic management plan, set out traffic guidance scheme, monitor traffic guidance scheme and close down work activities.
- Increase employment opportunities with this course
- Fully prepared, experienced and capable upon completion
- To work as a Traffic Implementer, you must also complete your Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Certificates Part 1 and 2. Additional fees apply.
- Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1
- Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 2 Works Protection Methods
Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1
- This is designed for new entrants to industry and workers who carry out short term, low impact work. This package will enhance the user’s ability to identify hazards at work sites, as well as, allow them to confirm the personnel responsible for selecting and implementing works protection methods have followed the process necessary to ensure the safety of workers.
Click here to register for Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1
(Note: this program is a prerequisite for Part 2)
Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 2 Works Protection Methods
- This is designed for workers who carry out short term, low impact work and need to select and apply appropriate works protection methods in accordance with TMR procedures.
- Prerequisite: Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 1
Click here to register for Working in Proximity to Traffic – Awareness Part 2 Works Protection Methods
2 units to be achieved
RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans
RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
$300 for full course – $225 for Refresher
Work in Proximity Workshop $130, if required.
Practical Day for three setups $150, if required.
1 Day (Excludes 3 Separate Live Traffic Setups) These can be booked separately.
Upon successful completion of the Traffic Control course, participants receive a Statement of Attainment for: RIIWHS302E Implement traffic management plans, RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now. Please check the Course Calendar to see if your course is scheduled.